Central Academic Advising Drop-In Hours
Central Academic Advising Drop-In
The Advising Team is here to help undergraduate students with:
- Choosing or changing your program or major
- Understanding your Academic Progress Report and degree requirements
- Understanding academic regulations and procedures
- Adding, dropping, or withdrawing from a course
- Developing a plan to deal with academic difficulties (i.e., Academic Probation & Required to Withdraw)
- Reviewing your academic progress
- Referral to other relevant campus services
Academic Advising Appointment
- You can book an appointment through mysuccess, by selecting the button below.
- Log in using your UWin ID and password.
- Select "Academic Advising" on the left-hand side. If you are a Business student, please make sure you select "Business Advising" to book an appointment with an Advisor in the Odette Student Success Centre.
- Come to the appointment prepared with your question(s) so we can jump right into a meaningful discussion about your academic experience and expectations.
UWindsor Prep Program
For more information, visit us in Dillon Hall, Lower Level (Room 111) , or if you have any questions or inquiries contact us at (519) 253-3000 Ext. 1414 or by e-mail at email@example.com .