These are exciting times to embark on a career in nursing or to pursue graduate level preparation in nursing. New attitudes and objectives in health care are redefining the skills and mandate of today's nursing professional. Health care is no longer narrowly viewed as just the treatment of illness, but rather as the promotion and maintenance of health. This evolution means new challenges and an expanding role for nurses.
Take on the challenges facing nurses. Prepare yourself with a strong academic foundation, valuable experience, and a future-focused philosophy. This will enable you to meet the demands of the nursing profession with confidence, professionalism and excellence.
The Faculty of Nursing prides itself on its flexible, quality undergraduate and graduate programs . Through our degree programs and highly qualified faculty members , we have made a commitment to excellence, to our students, to providing valuable experience, and to future opportunities.
Learn more about our:
- Mission, vision and values
- Strategic Plan for 2012-2017
- Strategic Plan for 2017-2021
- Nursing Lab and/or Simulation facilities in our Clinical Learning Centre
- Historical Data Analysis of students in our program
- Advisory Committee
- Collaborative BScN Mission, Vision and Values
- History of the Collaborative Baccalaureate Nursing Program